THE BAYLEAF HOTELS is committed to protect your privacy. This policy was developed to give you a full understanding of the terms and conditions relating to the handling of certain personal information, which may be collected by this website and our hotel properties.
This Policy applies to personal information collected by this website being hosted by THE BAYLEAF HOTELS
WHAT WE COLLECT AND WHY
This Policy pertains only to the personal information that THE BAYLEAF HOTELS collect from you, any information that identifies a particular individual, such as a person’s complete name, email address, phone number, etc.
This Policy applies only to THE BAYLEAF HOTELS’ practices regarding personal information, which is collected by this website, processed and hosted by THE BAYLEAF HOTELS and NOT to other sites hosted by another third-party.
THE BAYLEAF HOTELS collects and subsequently processes personal information by:
- Mailing List. Your email address is collected when you subscribe to our mailing We use this to send you newsletters including our deals, promos and other marketing-related information. You can unsubscribe through a link provided on these newsletters.
- Auto-collected information like web logs. The following information is also automatically collected. The Internet domain and IP address from you accessed our website, the date and time of your visit and the pages you visited on our site. The information help us understand aggregate uses of our site, track usage trends and improve our services but only after any user-identifiable information has been removed.
INTERNET BOOKING ENGINE
Cookies are files that many websites transfer to users’ hard drives to enable the site to deliver personalized services or provide persistent authentication. The information contained in a cookie typically includes information collected automatically by the web server and/or information provided voluntarily by the user. Our website uses persistent cookies to analyze search engine usage and web traffic patterns. This information is used in the aggregate to monitor and enhance our web page. It is not used to track the usage patterns of individual users.
THE BAYLEAF HOTELS is committed to ensuring the security of your information. We have put in place reasonable physical, technical and administrative safeguards designed to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the information collected online.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We will not share your information with third parties except:
- As permitted or required by law;
- As necessary to protect the interests of THE BAYLEAF HOTELS;
- With service providers acting on our behalf who agreed to protect the confidentiality of the data.
DISCLAIMER AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This site may contain links to other websites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of these sites. If you follow these links, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept or assume any responsibility or liability for these policies. Kindly check the privacy policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
CHANGES TO STATEMENT
THE BAYLEAF INTRAMUROS:
The Compliance Officer for Privacy
Tel. No.: +63 2 5318-5000 ext. 71005
THE BAYLEAF CAVITE:
The Compliance Officer for Privacy
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: +63 46 435-5000 ext. 71005
Date Approved: 10/17/2019
Date Published: 10/18/2019
Version 1.01 10/17/19